Mindful Living Retreat Practices for a more fulfilling every day life. March 1-3 This program is being rescheduled Friday 4pm to Sunday Noon Lake Clear Lodge, Lake Clear, NY
Slow down, unplug, let go of your responsibilities. Discover the power of enlivening your senses: effortless mindfulness. Cultivate a deeper connection with yourself and with nature. Walk away rejuvenated, with a deeper sense of all the support that is always there for you, outside and inside yourself. During this retreat you will experience
- Forest Bathing, a sensory practice that opens you to nature in unique and deeper ways
and rekindles your sense of wonder.
- Movement practices that are easily adapted to you; meditation practices that slow down your thoughts & deepen your sense of presence with yourself: body, heart, mind & more.
- Discussions about how you can bring these practices into your life, wherever you live
and work, for greater mindfulness each day. Receive tools to support your home practice.
- Quiet time to enjoy your greater sense of mindfulness and how it changes your pers-
pective of yourself and the world around you.
- Healthy tasty meals with options for everyone; comfortable lodging rich in old world
charm with lakeside views and forest trails. Your facilitators, Mary Bartel and Helene Gibbens have over 40 years of combined experience teaching yoga, meditation, mindfulness and wellness practices with joy, humor, clarity and caring. Helene Gibbens, Certified Forest & Nature Therapy Guide & Mary Bartel, Certified Yoga Teacher & Yoga Nidra Practitioner For more information or to register online or call 518-637-2963